Who I am and what do I do?
I am Kelly Seaward and I use my skills in therapy, healing, teaching and positive psychology to transform your life from where you are now into the one you really love.That dream life you have always kept inside your heart and mind, will be embraced as the journey with Silent Blessing will empower you to make those changes you need to make, to live the life you really want.
My experience is in education, the arts, therapy, healing and positive psychology. I qualified as a secondary school teacher in 2003 from The Central School of Speech and Drama and have been teaching Drama and Dance since then for all stages of Secondary Education. I became very ill in 2006 and again in 2008. The illness in 2008 took me into hospital and here I was tested for some life threatening illness.
I knew life was telling me to change as what I always did was no longer serving me and I became interested in holistic therapy and positive psychology, which I used to aid my recovery. As the holistic road and a change in mindset helped me to recover, I want to help others transform their lives into the ones they love, feeling freedom, success and happiness.
I am passionate about changing mindsets, from a fixed and restrictive set point, into a flourishing and confident explorer of life. The Therapeutic and Positive Psychological Transformation Tools will help you create that dream life you are yet to be living.
Higher Education Qualifications:
- MSc Positive Psychology. Bucks New University. 2015-2017
- PGCE, The Central School of Speech and Drama, 2003
- BA Honours in Dance and Drama, King Alfred’s College, Winchester, 2002, awarded 2:1
- Advance Diploma in Counselling and Psychotherapy 2013
- Diploma in Counselling and Psychotherapy 2011
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy, 2010
- Reike Level one and two 2008
- Theta Healing Basic and Advance Level, 2008
- The National Hypnotherapy Society
- The National Counselling Society